Let's Talk About Workout Gear..

Wednesday 30 July 2014


Who says you need to work out in a pair of old tracksuits to get sweaty?! Think it's time to up your gym game a la RHW. Her secret? It's all about combining fitted pieces, like capri leggings and zip-ups, with pops of colour, such as neon Nike Free Runs or hoodies, for a polished look perfect for a Bikram yoga class or the treadmill. Being a gym virgin myself, I'd rather work up a sweat outdoors and to recapture my interest whenever I decide to get back into the sweat-inducing swing of things, I have to motivate myself by purchasing some workout gear. Honestly works a treat, trust me!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Nike Free Runs for Women. Between the black and the grey/baby blue


I know working out is not about looking cute, but still...this is cute.
Nike Free Runs Link!
Nike Womens Legend Slim Capri Link!
Nike Pro HyperCool Tank Link!
Nike Pro Hyperwarm Top Link!
Nike Fully adjustable X back Sports Bra Link!
Nike Workout Bag Link!


61. Avoid negativity    It’s a good idea to avoid negativity altogether in your life, but it’s especially important when you are trying to make a serious change, …





No comments:

Post a Comment