Let's Get Laquered

Wednesday 23 July 2014




My nails have to be fingertip length- anything more is just wrong. Long gel nails and nail art are my pet peeves. Although I love the finish and durability of Shellac, my nail beds don't thank me for the continuous abuse!

Essie polishes first came on the market in 1981 and are still going strong 32 years later. I love that you can choose from 200 fashionable shades and never get bored. The bristles are very flexible, allowing you to easily fan out the brush to cover your nail width. Even painting your 'bad' hand is a breeze!
How every day should start.Romper Room is a pale petal tea rose pink. It reminds me of the opaque white manicure's I was seeing everywhere this summer. It's my nails but better.


Start your day with a cappuccino and 'butler please'.Butler Please the most indulgent bright blue, almost neon on the nail. Perfect for Summer!

Sorbet swirl.

Pastel Heaven -from Ballet Slippers to Rock the Boat , a girl can never have too many!
 
Watch Michael Kors Rose Gold
Essie Polishes Essie.com  and larger Boots stores and online at Boots.ie






No comments:

Post a Comment