Nip+Fab No Needle Fix Plumping and Volumising Serum //

Tuesday 6 December 2016






Nip + Fab is a fabulous skincare and body care range founded by Maria Hatzistefanis (founder of Rodial). Designed to 
deliver targeted treatments for the face and body, the formulas are crammed with innovative and natural advanced skin smoothing, boosting and firming ingredients. 

I tried the 'No Needle Fix' serum, which according to Maria, is a revolution in anti-ageing skin care with cellactive® form helps firm + volumes, osilift® reduces the appearance of wrinkles and 
indinyl® ca softens + hydrates


The idea is that you use this before your moisturiser both night and day. I found the serum to be thick, almost gel-like and it has a light delicate fresh scent that is really pleasant. It is instantly absorbed into the skin and cools with contact which is always a lovely sensation in the morning. Once soaked into the skin it leaves behind no residue and dries to a natural matte finish.

So did it work? I was surprised by this serum, for the price tag, I didn't expect it to perform as well as some higher end serums but I was pleasantly surprised. I can see that my skin instantly felt smoother, softer, plumped and hydrated and tighter.
Personally I enjoy the velvet like base it gives in the morning, it almost feels like a nourishing primer. 

Nip + Fab No Needle Fix costs 15,00 e /50ml  LINK!



No comments:

Post a Comment