Christmas Party Night //

Sunday 27 November 2016

Christmas Party Night //



'Tis the season of holiday parties, it's officially Christmas month and the first of my christmas parties starts tomorrow! 
It’s my favourite time to dress up and I always reach for a classic black lbd when I don’t know what to wear. I love the velvet and embellished details of this Topshop one- It's pricier than the normal Topshop range but I think it's a classic that will see you through many parties and NYE events!
This dress is such a standout piece that it's best to keep accessories to a minimum, these Topshop shoes are divine, a classic black stiletto is a must and at only 40e, you can't afford not to have these in your closet.
 Pair with a statement clutch and you have the perfect party outfit.
Happy Holidays!


SHOP THIS POST

Topshop
Topshop
YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment