Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mouse Dark Review //

Friday 9 December 2016


One of the brands making major waves overseas right now is tanning brand Bondi Sands. It is currently the top selling tanning brand in Australia , selling a product every 30 seconds! It has just come into the UK and Irish market with a bang. Although the fake tan market here is already saturated , i am still looking for the perfect fake tan that ticks all the boxes, but does it even exist?





This tanning foam is most definitely for the girl who likes a super dark intense tan. Not for pale Irish skin , I'm afraid.

It was easy to apply, simply foaming the mousse onto a mitt and rubbing it all over my body. It dries in less than 5 minutes and feels very lightweight. The tan has a gorgeous coconut scent which is just dreamy! When I first put the foam onto my skin, the colour instantly darkened and I actually found I felt confident enough to leave the house without having to wash it off meaning it could develop all day long. This is amazing as it means that you can shower off after 6-8 hours meaning no orange bedsheets.


I found that the tan was a perfect colour for my skin – it mixed well with my skin tone resulting in a similar colour to what I have after a beach holiday. It is the perfect tan for those who want a dark, beach holiday tan and is completely streak free.





No comments:

Post a Comment