Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation //

Tuesday 16 February 2016







It may only be the second week of February but I already have a new foundation that it a strong contender for my foundation of the year. The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation is the newest addition to the Les Beiges range. When Chanel come out with a foundation , you just know it's going to be beautiful and worth all the hype. 

The frosted glass style bottle packaging is beautiful and looks so pretty on my dressing table!

The SA matched me to shade N° 30 which is a great match for my winter skin tone and of course the added bonus of a SPF 25 makes it more of a daytime base. 
There are nine shades in the range available.

The texture is more like a cream than a liquid , which i love and it blends like a dream. Some have likened it to an instagram filter and I have to agree! It makes skin look flawless. 

This base sits between the Vitalumiere Aqua and Perfection Lumiére in terms of finish but it reminds me of a daytime version of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation , which I love. It lasts a good 8 hours untouched. Winner.

It's light to medium coverage depending on how you apply it so you can adapt it for day to night. It is so easy to build up without looking like you've caked it on.
A dreamy purchase I must say!
€44 for 30ml



No comments:

Post a Comment