Black & Nude //

Monday 29 February 2016


I wore this Self Portrait Azaelea dress at a recent wedding and loved it! It’s the perfect dress for any event or any semi-formal occasion for that matter. It was a typical Irish day, cold but dry so I was glad to have this vintage faux fur cape for warmth. I absolutely love it and will wear it for years. 



Self Portrait dresses are well made, this particular style is timeless and I've no doubt that I could wear it in ten years. What makes this midi dress so great is the construction. The bodice is well structured and provides an elegant shape to the mid-section. The thick, nude lining runs almost the length of the dress and it really gives an impressive cage effect to the skirt.


My Zara shoes were a recent purchase , they remind me so much of these Gianvito Rossi Leather and PVC pumps  which I love!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress! Can you give me any details on the sizing? I'm hoping to order this dress in one of their new spring colors but have heard it runs small. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All SP dresses seem to run very small- this is a size 8 but it is definitely tight around the boob area:) I would advise to size up -
      If you are flat chested it will be fine!
      The new colours are amazing!! I really wanted the red version but it was sold out!

      Delete