Love List //

Saturday 19 September 2015

LOVE LIST






I’ve been slowly but surely building up my Autumn wardrobe and looking through my Pinterest 'Styling Me Pretty' board for inspiration.  The trench was one of the best investments I’ve ever made but this season, it's all about this stunning suede biker jacket from Topshop. A staple like this is an investment and will see you into the winter & next spring. 

The Chloé Faye is just beautiful, much bigger than the Chloé drew. It is definitely on my wish list but it's only a matter of time before Zara bring out their own version! A fedora at this time of year is a must and Topshop always have the best quality ones at great affordable prices.

If you are on the hunt for a great stiletto, these KG ones are perfect and are so elegant and classic. I am loving Longchamp's collection of handbags-similar to Prada but only a fraction of the cost.

Finally, it can't be autumn without a deeper nail colour and Olivia Palermo has a great range with Ciaté. Blood red nails are essential at this time of year!




Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment