Leaving on a Jet Plane //

Tuesday 14 July 2015



And I'm off....

on a little mini sunshine break very soon!

So I am sharing my carry on essentials- this Michael Kors tote is perfect- it holds a multitude without being really bulky. Passport and holiday documents can be neatly stored inside...

On holidays, I tend to leave makeup at home and bring the bare essentials- I am still loving this Bare Minerals BB Mineral Rescue Complexion, it's a creamy consistency and more like a moisturiser than a foundation. Read my review here! 

Factor 50+ is an absolute must and I never let the sun near my face- this lightweight Kiehls one is genius, it won't break you out either which is a plus. Another more affordable option is from La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Extreme Face Fluid SPF50 , which is equally as good.

My summer scent has changed to this Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt and I am loving it so far! If you are travelling away, make sure you pick up a Travalo Spray Refillable Perfume at duty free- they are perfect for carrying your scents in your bag all year around.

What are your go to essentials for a mini break?



Carry On Essentials



Kiehl s sun care
€55 - bloomingdales.com


Charlotte Tilbury dopp bag
€18 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Tangle Teezer styling iron
€18 - beauty.com


Tech accessory
€588.015 - falabella.com


Frends headphone
€54 - lanecrawford.com


Michael michael kors purse
€320 - luisaviaroma.com


Modalu real leather wallet
€77 - johnlewis.com



NARS Cosmetics matte blush
€27 - narscosmetics.com



Clarins shimmer makeup
€22 - macys.com



iPad Air 2 Apple Store
€450 - apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment