Insta-Life Lately //

Wednesday 9 December 2015




Who says a winter coat needs to be black? I love this Oasis coat - it's different to anything else in my wardrobe. Stripes & leather are always my favourite combination!
This month, I have spent a lot of time in this position- on my couch feeding Isla. Those of you who are breastfeeding know it can be quite demanding and means you get absolutely nothing else done but it's all worth it! She is actually quite good and doesn't feed that much during the day but from 8pm onwards , I cluster feed to ensure she makes it through the night.
All that sitting on the couch, a lot of online shopping was done! The postman says I need to disconnect my WIFI !! I got some amazing Black Friday deals though... check out my latest shopping post below.


As we are moving into a new home later next year, I spend my days flicking through home decor boards on Pinterest. It's my absolute favourite social media outlet. No longer do you need to buy stacks of home magazines and cut out pictures. If you follow me on Pinterest, it's easy to see what kind of style I am going for.  I have just reached 7,000 followers! 
Find me HERE! 





Isn't this Kate Spade 'K' beautiful? I was making an order on shopbop.com and added it into my basket, I didn't realise the back was engraved with 'One in a million'!! Whoops!
But it would make an absolutely fabulous present, It's plain but timeless.
If you have read my Alpha-H micro cleanse post, you will know that they are doing an amazing christmas offer- choose 5 mini cult products for 39,99 euro! A great present for a skincare lover.
Now that Christmas is around the corner , Essie 'Bordeaux' always comes out. Love.
Check out the new Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Palette- Isn't she a beauty?!?
You can pick one up in Space NK 


Follow me on INSTAGRAM HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment