Alpha H Micro Cleanse //

Friday 4 December 2015





Regular readers of my blog might remember my review of the Alpha H Liquid Gold- one of my all time favourite skincare products. LINK!  

When I repurchased it, Alpha-H sent a sample of their Alpha-H Micro Cleanse Exfoliator and I was hooked! I usually avoid granulated-type exfoliators as a rule as they can be very harsh but this was an exception. It is often likened to microdermabrasion in a bottle- it is a deep cleansing treatment that refines the skin and reveals a plump, fresh and healthy complexion. Alpha-H say that you should notice an improvement in your skin after 5 – 7 days. 

The formula works in three ways to instantly improve the skin’s appearance. Firstly, 12% Glycolic Acid, naturally derived from sugar cane, works to deeply cleanse and dislodge dead skin cells and oil from the pores. Secondly, rice bran acts to further exfoliate pores and balance pH levels, directly targeting pigmentation and texture imperfections while also having a brightening effect. Thirdly, peppermint oil combats bacteria while macadamia nut oil restores vitality to ageing and environmentally-damaged skin and cucumber extract leaves skin feeling cool and rejuvenated. Alpha H are a renowned skincare brand that use a high level of active ingredients at a reasonable price. This brand is very much 'results driven', you might not have heard much about it because they do little or no marketing, they don't have to- the quality of the products speak for themselves.

I love this cleanser for use 2/3 times per week. It’s incredibly effective and yet very gentle. My skin feels amazing after use- smoother, softer and visibly brighter. I squeeze a pea-sized amount into my hand and massage gently all over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Work it in for about 2 minutes and rinse with warm water. I’ve been using it about twice a week for a couple of weeks now and have really noticed a difference in my skin. After the first few uses I expected a breakout but nothing happened, which makes me love it even more.




This product can be purchased for 26 euro from Beauty Features, 



On Alpha-h.com. , you can pick 5 of their deluxe mini must have products for the amazing price of 39,99 euro LINK!
It's a fabulous gift this christmas to a fellow beauty lover!


No comments:

Post a Comment