Olivia For Ciatè //

Wednesday 12 August 2015







Beauty lovers, rejoice! Olivia Palermo's second collection with Ciate has been unveiled, and it's every bit as beautiful and covetable as the last.


With to-die-for gold, sleek packaging and an edited, fashion-forward selection of shades, I'm already making my wish lists. The warm red 'Napa Valley' and deep blue 'New England Fall' Paint Pot nail polishes are retailing for £17 / 23euro. The nude 'Cashmere' and soft burgundy 'Praline' lipsticks (£19.00) and the 'Smokey Suede' (£35.00) eyeshadow palette which has a wealth of autumnal shades and soft nudes for creating a sensual shadowed eye.

The whole range is straight from creative director Olivia Palermo's personal favourite palette of colours, Ms Palermo gives the lowdown on her favourite products from the collection...

"The inspiration was to make the colour palette very wearable for every skin tone—things you can wear basically every day and can transition from day to night."

"I wanted to keep the packaging classic, but also add a little bit of texture and a little colour to it as well. I just love the gold elements. I really wanted to create something that you wouldn't just throw away in two seconds. I want people to appreciate the products and place them on their beauty counters."
"I really love The Cheekbone Cheat Duos. They have a little bit of bronzer and a bit of blush together. Handbags are being made smaller and smaller these days, and when you go out, it's hard to fit all of the touch-up products you need in your purse. So I thought combining them would be a little bit more lightweight and a little bit more accessible."
Using the collection's Smokey Suede Eyeshadow Palette, I start with a mixture of all of the browns. I start on the outer corner and then work my way in. It's always better to have a little bit of a lighter color on the inner corners. You should definitely have variations of eye brushes. I have an eclectic group—some are from Charlotte Tilbury, some are from Bobbi Brown, some are from Sephora. And it's very important that you clean your brushes."
The Ciaté London x Olivia Palermo Fall Collection will be available at Sephora (US) & Brown Thomas, Ireland beginning on August 21st- HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment