Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt //

Sunday 2 August 2015



I have a monogamous relationship with perfume. Once I find a scent I love, I am faithful to it for years. My current favourite, Narcisco Rodriguez has been my go-to for forever- 
I can’t imagine myself ever not owning a bottle, the mix of orange blossom and the warmth of bergamot has become “my” scent. But, its not exactly a 'summer' fragrance. So the time had come to look for a fresh, everyday summer scent-

I have never dabbled with Jo Malone perfumes before, the scents are so powerful and i’ve just not experienced the “wow” factor. There is also a huge selection and I was never too sure where to start. 

And then there was Wood Sage and Sea Salt -It smells like the best parts of Autumn, beaches and holidays all at once. I’ve never experienced a scent that is both so sparklingly fresh yet so raw and earthy all at the same time. I will definitely pick up another soon! I am 99% positive Narcisco has just met some firm competition (for the summer anyway!)

Do you wear any Jo Malone & what others should I try?


Jo Malone is available HERE!

2 comments: