EXCITING NEWS //

Tuesday 16 June 2015

As you can see by my growing belly, we are beyond thrilled to be expecting baby number 2 in Autumn 2015. Time has flown by this time around, i can't believe i'm over half way through my pregnancy already. 






I have been extremely lucky just like my last pregnancy, with no symptoms whatsoever. Hopefully the coming months will be just as smooth & easy!


This time around, I am more aware of the benefits of exercise during pregnancy and will be starting Pilates classes soon. Even walking can make all the difference. Keeping fit is so important & really beneficial during labour and for a speedy recovery afterwards. Exercising improves your heart and lung fitness, boosts circulation and so delivers more oxygen and nutrients to your growing baby.

At 20 weeks, I had a private anomaly scanthe main purpose of the scan is to check that the baby is developing normally, rather than finding out if you are expecting a boy or girl. I had this scan previously and I couldn't recommend it more. While it's lovely to see the baby's face, it's even better to know that baby is happy, healthy and developing normally. 

Arabella is excited to be a big sister! 







2 comments: