Juice detox - 3 day 'Juice 2 Go'

Saturday 22 March 2014



We all need a little kick start every now & then , so I decided to go on a 3 day detox to clear out my system & hopefully be left with a cleaner , leaner body and a boost to my immune system. 

We all know the benefits of juicing but the sheer ordeal of using a juicer and worse, cleaning it after is enough to send the sanest person slightly mad! 

So I rang 'juice 2 go', paid via PayPal and the juices were delivered to my door ready to go.... 

For me , the juices were all delicious , I could easily have them everyday . They were filling, nutritious and satisfying. 

I drank 5 juices per day, starting with the 'Energizer' (Apple, pineapple, avocado , lime & cucumber) , this should last all morning and afternoon. 

After breakfast, the 'kick start' was next on the menu ( carrots, ginger , lemon & apple) 

'Dinner' was my least favourite juice , the smoothie surprise ( Apple, banana, pineapple, yoghurt) , my own opinion is that bananas are never a good idea in a smoothie! 

Later that evening , it was time for the 'Detox Special' ( beetroot, cucumber, apple, carrot, lemon, spinach, celery & ginger) 

I didn't go to bed starving which is always good......

Day 2 & 3 are the same so if I'm honest, the juices got repetitive & I got bored . One of my suggestions would be to mix it up a little, adding wheatgrass shots & sprulina into the mix.

However , I stuck with it and felt lighter, happier and full of evergy on day 3! 

PROS

Clearer skin
Flatter stomach
Intake of essential vitamins - boost to the immune system 
Elimates waste more efficiently (nice!) 

CONS

Expensive 
Time consuming
Repetitive 

Overall it's an amazing way to cleanse the body & with the vast amount of juicers on the market , I think every house should have one! 

Cost €66 for the 3 day detox
Delivery charge €10
Info@juice2go.ie





No comments:

Post a Comment