Bangle Bar I Alex and Ani

Friday 21 March 2014


'Eco-conscious, positive energy products that adorn the body, enlighten the mind & empower the spirit. Designed by Carolyn Rafaelian. Made in America with Love'

I am obsessed with these dainty little bracelets! They are the perfect gift starting at just €26. 

These little gems are handcrafted in America and are available nationally. I purchased mine at Bernard Johns Jewellers in Athlone, Co Westmeath. You can also shop online at http://www.alexandani.com/ 

I have the 'K' , the topaz birthstone and the newest addition to my collection is the pepple one which I love! 
 
The Alex and Ani Birthstone Collection is a perfect gift for anyone! The beautiful Topaz is the birthstone for November. Add many other colorful and unique bracelets for a fabulous trendy look. #jewelry #alexandani #fabulous #pretty #trendy #style #joycesjewelry #fashion
The Topaz Stone
 
This was one of the first alex and ani sets I saw and loved...wish it was still available! #Pin2Win #pinYourWristList #PinYourHeartOut
The Turquoise Collection 

Natural Wonders
Natural Wonders




Shining Sea Expandable Wire Bangle in Rose Gold
Rose Gold
Because I Love You <3
Family
 
Some of #vintage66 favorites!
Vintage 66
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment