James Read Sleep Mask Tan //

Monday 18 July 2016

A hydrating face mask that gives the most gorgeous sun kissed glow? yep , it exists! 



I am always weary of putting self tan on my face, even those formulations that are supposed to be 'face friendly' in fear of a breakout. 
Now, that the face self tanning options are getting better, I'm delighted that James Read, has a new innovation for tanning. The Sleep Mask Tan (£25) is a hydrating face mask you apply before bed for a touch of colour and softer skin. Its packed full of hyaluronic acid, cucumber, aloe vera and red algae, which leave the skin soft , smooth and subtly tan. Whats not to love?

After you wash / exfoliate your face, apply a pea-size amount of the serum-like mask all over your face and neck. Wash your hands thoroughly and turn in for the night—it’s that easy. In the morning your skin will be left with hydrated, with a subtle glow.

But the best part? It doesn’t smell like a normal self-tanner. I am not sure how they covered the telltale smell of DHA (the active ingredient in all self-tanners), but it is remarkable. 


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gave it the thumbs up also- "James Read Sleep Mask Tan is the best facial tanning product I've ever used. I'm addicted to it. It gives me extra body confidence for my shoots and on the catwalk." Well if it's good enough for Rosie....

SOLD. 





No comments:

Post a Comment