Neutral Palette Interior Inspiration //

Monday 30 March 2015

'Fashion and interior design are one and the same' - Iris Apfel.

This quote really captures how I feel about all things Interior Design- I love visiting homes that have a real feel of the occupiers' style and taste. I have interior inspiration boards for years and I'm happily pinning all my ideas. If you are moving or renovating, you might find some inspiration among these neutral images..

Navy Kitchen

Family Home with Sophisticated Interiors

Master Bathroom Reveal - Parent's Edition - The Lilypad Cottage

Benjamin Moore Paint Color. Benjamin Moore Manchester Tan. #BenjaminMoore #ManchesterTan #BenjaminMooreManchesterTan #BenjaminMoorePaintColor KL Interiors
#anthrofave Draped Garland Mirror - anthropologie.com

/ flowers and fashion books /



Blues

A slightly different arrangement than I've seen before. I like the apothecary jars for storage/display.

The TomKat Studio: The Black and White Striped Wall | The Reveal… @valsparpaint #valsparreserve


Sferra Luxury Bedding

Home office / Love the brick floor.

Inside The Everygirl Cofounder's Inspiring Apartment--image via Casa Sugar

Dining room decal, Bible verse decal, Bedroom wall decal, Home quote decal

1 comment:

  1. I particularly love the kitchen the navy with the grey works so well.

    ReplyDelete