The Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote

Tuesday 17 June 2014

 
 
Would I ever have bought a Michael Kors bag for myself? No. This one was gifted to me and I actually love it, mainly because of my love affair with powder blue.



Striped top Topshop/ Skort Zara / Sandals H&M

 
I'm so bored of brown and black. I'm so bored of every second person in the street with the same bag
but
this bag came at a good time in my life when it is packed full of baby things as well as my own few bits. By 'few' I mean enough things to give me serious backache.
 
This powder blue version was sold out almost immediately online and in every store. It's
described as "the (chic) tech-friendly tote" and I have to agree.  It's elegant structured style and spacious inside make this a great work / yummy mummy bag.
 
Note to Michael Kors- lose the tacky charm!
 

 
 In all its glory..

Oh Ireland , why can't you be this sunny all the time ? *sigh 


 Available at Brown Thomas 
& Michael Kors Dundrum Town Centre 
 For €295 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love that sky blue, looks so fantastic with the background, nice photo too! There's a nice Kors fuschia tote I found here at a decent price!

    ReplyDelete