Insta Life Lately //

Thursday 23 June 2016

Summer officially started this week and my insta feed is looking decidedly blue! 

Marbella 

Arabella & Isla

Picnic by the lake

Mint Maxi by Massimo Dutti


Ireland, you beauty!

quoteoftheday!

The end of June can only signal one thing.... sale shopping! This is my favourite time to pick up work basics and classic pieces like black suit trousers, tailored coats , blouses and new shoes! The ZARA sale started today but be quick to get all the good deals! I have already picked up baby girl clothes as well as some new khaki jeans and blouses! Oh and a bargain pair of gold leather sandals for 14euro! I have the nude version that I wear so much and cost 69e so it was simply too good of a deal! 



Happy Sale Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment