Vita Liberata Body Blur //

Tuesday 5 April 2016

I am not going to lie, I was very excited when this came through the letter box...


Vita Liberata's newest family member.... Body Blur

I am a huge Vita Liberate fan, I swear by their 'Luxury Tan' for a golden glow that lasts so I was intrigued to see what all the fuss was about with their latest product. (It has already sold out online) 'Body Blur' is a natural looking tint that lifts your skin tone, adding radiance and a healthy glow. I use it over my fake tan for a night out but it can also be used alone and under foundation for HD ready skin.  Considering I have accumulated quite the 'Tan' collection, this product is unlike anything i have tried before. Essentially, it's a BB cream / body makeup offering a flawless skin finish. The creamy texture blends so easy and a little product goes a long way. It reflects light beautifully giving that glow we all need/want!

I love it. 

SHOP THIS POST






No comments:

Post a Comment