Eyes to Mesmerise //

Saturday 17 October 2015



I have a serious love for cream products. So, when I found out that Charlotte Tilbury was launching a line of cream eyeshadows earlier this summer, I knew that I had to try them. Since then, they have become my holy grail and I never reach for anything else. I think they are little pots of magic for the eyes. If you're a fan of the Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadows, you will love these. The concept and texture of the Charlotte Tilbury's are similar to those of Tom Ford's. They both have a super creamy feel, they are easy to blend, they layer quite beautifully and you can control the pigment.




The shades I have pictured above are, from L-R, Jean, a gorgeous pale gold, Bette, a shimmering copper, and Marie Antoinette, an oyster gold. 
Ms. Tilbury suggests using either your fingers to create a glossy, sheen eye look or a synthetic brush for a more intense, dramatic eye.  They also layer beautifully together without a struggle and still manage to look natural but intense if needed. Charlotte has an amazing youtube channel where you can watch her in all her glory applying these. LINK!
Cleopatra – vibrant smoky peacock / Norma Jean – sparkling, shimmering gold pink champagne / Marie Antoinette -soft golden mink / Veruschka – mink khaki / Bette Davis Eyes – burnished chocolate / Mona Lisa – warm amber bronze
I can't rave enough about these. I think all colours are outstanding and without doubt will be purchased when they run out.
Have you guys tried any of the Eyes to Mesmerise? 
                            Buy Here ! 
image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment