ESPA Personalised Facial //

Wednesday 18 February 2015


LINK TO NEW ESPA FACIAL REVIEW HERE! 


With 20 impeccable treatment rooms, a private Spa Suite, a 20-metre Swarovski Crystal-lit heated pool and a state-of-the-art thermal suite, award-winning ESPA at Powerscourt Hotel has everything to recalibrate body, mind and spirit. If you get peckish during your visit,  the Spa Café offers a carefully designed menu to guests during their Spa Retreat, with delicious light meals, herbal infusions and a range of other beverages in harmony with ESPA ambience and philosophy. Located beside the stylish Spa reception, dining here is comfortable and relaxed, with clients usually in their luxurious robes, taking time out between treatments.


I spent an afternoon at the ESPA to fully recharge my batteries & have my annual facial!  Sometimes all that is needed is a few hours of pure relaxation, and that is exactly what I got at ESPA. It's amazing!



Every ESPA personalised facial includes a consultation, SkinVision analysis, cleanse, exfoliation, personalised facial mask and finishes with an application of a booster serum to suit your skin.

For the sensory test, my therapist, Robyn asked me to select a scent which I was 'drawn' to- I selected the herbal spa fresh.
Before beginning my facial,  Robyn used a UV light machine to analyse my skin and its problem areas to help her decide what type of facial I needed – rehydrating, brightening or regenerating. After careful analysis , she decided on a brightening facial. The UV lights shows pigmentation and problem areas, It showed that my problem area was dry eyelids, which turn a bright purple when dehydrated. No surprise there as I have never ever used an eye cream! One to add to the ESPA list.

The results were fantastic. My skin felt glowing, clean and beautifully smooth afterwards. Robyn was engaging, professional and highly skilled. I like therapists to talk about the products they use.

ESPA at Powerscourt Hotel, Wicklow
After the facial, I was ushered to the relaxation room overlooking the beautiful Powerscourt gardens, where dried fruit , water and passion fruit sorbets were available. Perfect place to enjoy more R&R. Guests can also enjoy the thermal suite and vitality pool.

Powerscourt Hotel



All products used for the facial are listed below...



ESPA Facial Products



Espa clear face mask
€38 - liberty.co.uk



Espa face care
€35 - johnlewis.com



Espa face cleanser
€31 - johnlewis.com



Espa face care
€74 - liberty.co.uk



Espa face care
€65 - liberty.co.uk



Espa eye care
€31 - liberty.co.uk



Espa skincare
€27 - liberty.co.uk



Espa eye care
€49 - liberty.co.uk



Espa beauty product
€31 - johnlewis.com



Espa mud mask
€43 - johnlewis.com


Visit www.powerscourthotel.com/espa-over.html for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment