The Final Bump //

Sunday 3 September 2017


Total weight gain: 21 lbs. In both pregnancies, I lost 7lbs from weeks 35-40 so I expect the same this time around. 
Maternity clothes? Topshop Maternity Jeans and normal sized tops. I swear by H&M vest tops, which I wear under everything so I can continue to wear normal sized tops. I really struggled this pregnancy to find anything decent in the stores to wear and I refuse to buy 'maternity' clothes as they are just so hideous. In the picture above, I'm wearing a size 8 Topshop dress which is great as I can wear it after baby too. 
Stretch marks? None
Baby things? My Sleepyhead Deluxe and Moses Basket arrived this week and I am so so happy with them! I wanted an old style moses basket this time around and I just love the one I got . 
I have heard amazing things about the Sleepyhead Deluxe and while it is pricy, I'm hoping that it is worth it.
I also picked a girls outfit and a boys outfit for coming home, I think that day is so special , I wanted something new for the new addition. 
Sleep: Like a baby!
Workouts: Nada- I wish I had done some exercise but I just didn't have any energy whatsoever:( My iron is now normal again at 10.8 so maybe in the next few days , I may manage a few walks.
Diet: I definitely have gone off so much food, especially meat. I don't crave as much sweets and tea as I used to which obviously is a good thing! 
Miss anything? Not being pregnant! At this stage, it gets so much harder to move around as normal. 
Food cravings: Nada.
Gender: Surprise! 
Labour signs: Lots of Braxton Hick contractions, some of which are painful at times. I never experienced these before, they feel like mini , irregular contractions but only last for a short period. 
Symptoms: Tons and tons of movements and kicks!
Looking forward to: Bringing baby home! I'm ready for action now and can't wait to have a newborn again:) 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment