Over The Knee //

Sunday 22 January 2017


We all need an amazing faux fur jacket that if you find the right one that will fit your lifestyle and needs, it’ll become your best friend. You won’t want to go anywhere without it. I have a few coats like that. Season after season, I wear them again and again. But I’ve never really found a shorter style faux fur jacket that I feel the same way about. My thoughts changed when I saw this Oasis 'Tilly' faux fur jacket. I’d been on the hunt for it in my size for a while, and finally tracked one down online. It’s even more cozy and perfect in person, and also comes in a black version. Luckily, the weather is freezing in Ireland so I immediately pulled it out this past weekend to wear with my new purchase, these amazing grey Stuart Weitzman 90mm highland boots, courtesy of LuisaViaRoma. A word of warning though- size half down as these are big fitting. I feel as though I will wear these so much all year round, they are beautifully made and so comfortable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment