New Year , New Goals //

Wednesday 4 January 2017






Instead of setting resolutions this year, I’m setting a list of goals for both my professional and personal life. Setting goals feels much more realistic and hey, I might even achieve them. On a professional level, I will be posting more, I can't believe my blog is hitting over 100,000!! 
Here’s some goals I’m hoping to achieve this coming year, something I always love to do as it’s always fun to look back on this time next year! 

2017 is the yEAR i..

...Travel more

...Eat less sugar

...Spend more time by myself

...Host more dinner parties

...Be more adventurous with food

...Look after my hair /skin better

...Don't bother with exercise that I don't enjoy

...Watch a series on NetFlix

...Put down my phone more often

....Wake up earlier

...Spend less time on less important things

...Celebrate every milestone 

...Teach Arabella how to swim

...Family first





Make 2017 the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment