Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017 //

Sunday 1 January 2017




January 1st is a day we should all take some time to reflect on the year that has been. Let’s not forget that everything that has happened during 2016 has shaped us into someone we weren’t at the end of 2015. The start of the new year is always an exciting time, as it feels like the beginning of a fresh start. I do love looking back at what I've accomplished, the highs, the lows and changes that happened over the previous year. This was a big year for our family personally, as we built our first home and are in the process of moving very soon. Also, with a 3 and a half year old and a 14 month old , life is busier but better than ever!  
I have so many exciting things coming my way and I can only hope that 2017 brings as much joy and happiness to us.

Happy New Year!








Skirt Topshop // Cami River Island // Clutch Saint Laurent // Shoes Office




No comments:

Post a Comment