My Investment Pair Of Leather Pants //

Friday 30 December 2016



I have been looking for the perfect pair of 100% lamb leather pants for months and months and they are always out of stock or just too pricey. You can expect to pay anywhere from 1000e up! Browsing the COS website, I noticed their pants were back in stock so i wasted no time in adding to cart! I purchased them in the smallest size they do and they fit like a dream..

My go-to dressed up day look at the moment always includes some leather pants. They’re by far the easiest thing to throw on with an oversized sweater or a boyfriend tee and surprisingly super comfortable. Foe me, It’s all about finding a great pair with a cut and style to fit your body and matching them to certain tops and shoes to get that effortless somewhat polished look. I always wear leather pumps with mine unless at night, when only a stiletto will do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment